The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (General Data Protection Regulation
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Data Protection Amendment Act 2018, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website and about how ImPuls method uses and protects your data.
1. contact with us
If you contact us using the form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent, with the exception of the processors commissioned by us. Despite careful checking, we accept no liability for the content of external links.
2. data storage
We would like to point out that for the purpose of simplifying the shopping process and for subsequent contract processing, the webshop operator stores the IP data of the connection owner in the form of cookies, as well as the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number of the buyer, if applicable.
3. references and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites that are not the responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author was aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was recognisable on the linked pages at the time the links were created. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own website. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page to which reference is made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
4. disclosure of data
The data you provide is required to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you. Data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of credit card or bank card data to the processing bank/payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, as well as the name and address to the transport company/shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods and to our customer service.
Tax consultants to fulfil our tax obligations and, with the exception of the transfer of data to designated contractual partners, to ensure a smooth order and payment process.
After cancellation of the purchase process, the data stored by us will be deleted. If a contract is concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years).
The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are also stored until the expiry of the product shelf life (10 years). Data processing is carried out on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96 para. 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary for contract fulfilment) of the GDPR. GDPR.
5. data protection
You can visit our online shop without providing any personal details. We only store delivery and invoice data that you provide voluntarily when placing an order.
6. personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data is only collected when you place an order for products from our range in our online shop. We use your data without separate consent exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of your order. Once the contract has been fully processed and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data. Our GTCs can be viewed at any time on our website or in our online shop.
7. person concerned
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
8. disclosure of personal data
When transferring your personal data, we always ensure the highest possible level of security. Therefore, your data will only be passed on to carefully selected and contractually obligated processors. Your data will be passed on to the company responsible for the
Delivery by authorised shipping companies. For the processing of payments we give your
payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment.
Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
10. rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPRIn particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, the existence of a right to data portability, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability and the right to data portability.The existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including proﬁling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR apply to you.
GDPR when forwarding your data to Drihländer;
- Right to Report pursuant to Art. 16 GDPRYou have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to Cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPRYou have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. GDPR to demand the erasure of personal data. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to Restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPRYou have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data is being verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to unauthorised data processing and instead demand the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail.If we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to Information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPRIf you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to Data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPRYou have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to Revocation consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPRYou have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to Complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPRIf you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR, please contact us. GDPR you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
12. web analysis
"This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analy?cs also uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States. USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to Drihe if this is required by law or if Drihe processes this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can use the
As far as Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc, USA ("Google"), places adverts (text ads, banners, etc.) on this website, your browser may store a cookie sent by Google Inc. or Drihen. The information stored in the cookie can be recorded, collected and analysed by Google Inc. or Drihe. In addition, Google Adsense also uses so-called "web bacons" (small invisible graﬁces) to collect informaﬁon, which can be used to record, collect and analyse simple ac- tions such as visitor traffic on the website. The information generated by the cookie and/or web bacon about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States. USA and stored there. Google uses the information obtained in this way to carry out an evaluation of your usage behaviour with regard to the AdSense ads. Google may also transfer this information to Drihe if this is required by law or if Drihe processes this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web bacons. To do this, you must select "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in Internet Explorer under "Extras / Internet options / Data protection / Settings", in Firefox under
"Extras / Settings / Privacy / Cookies"). Further information about the
13. registration on our website
The data subject has the option of registering on the controller's website by providing personal data. Which personal data is transmitted to the data controller is determined by the respective input mask used for registration. The personal data entered by the data subject is collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller and for the controller's own purposes. The controller may arrange for the data to be passed on to one or more processors, such as a parcel service provider, who will also use the personal data exclusively for internal use attributable to the controller.
By registering on the controller's website, the data collected by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the person concerned, the date and time of registration are stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only way to prevent the misuse of our services and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate offences committed. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary to safeguard the controller. This data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on or it serves the purpose of criminal prosecution.
The registration of the data subject with the voluntary provision of personal data serves the controller to provide the data subject with content or services.
which, due to the nature of the matter, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to change the personal data provided during registration at any time or to have it completely deleted from the controller's database. The controller shall provide any data subject at any time upon request with information about what personal data is stored about the data subject. Furthermore, the controller shall rectify or erase personal data at the request or indication of the data subject, insofar as this does not conflict with any statutory data protection obligations. All of the controller's employees are available to the data subject as contact persons in this context.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. To do this, we need your name and e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. As soon as you have registered for the Newsleher, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to confirm your registration.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
15. social media
Our website may contain links to various social networks. By clicking on them, your browser is automatically connected to the relevant network and transmits your IP address. The data protection notices of the social networks regarding the purpose and scope of data collection, processing and use of your data as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the respective data protection declarations of the social networks.
16. legal or contractual requirements for the provision of personal data; necessity for the conclusion of the contract; obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of failure to provide such data
We would like to inform you that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may also result from contractual provisions (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded for a data subject to provide us with personal data that must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is obliged to provide us with personal data if our company concludes a contract with them. Failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract with the data subject could not be concluded. Before personal data is provided by the data subject, the data subject must contact one of our employees. Our employee will inform the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
is necessary, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the consequences of non-provision of the personal data.
17 Your rights
In principle, you have the right to know which data is being processed, the right to rectification of incorrect data, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to withdraw consent and to object. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
If you have any questions, please contact us so that we can clarify them
To exercise your rights, please contact us:
Adrienne Eve TOMKINSON IMPULSE METHOD
Dr Stumpf Street 72/59